Get these premium handmade 108 Lapis Lazuli Nepalese Mala Beads Today!
The perfect tool for Japa Meditation, Spiritual Practices, and Yoga.
Set your intentions and goals!
These traditional Buddhist Mala Beads are:
- The perfect tool for Japa meditation, spiritual practices, and yoga.
- Made with 108 traditional Lapis Lazuli beads for protection and guidance.
- Decorated with a Nepalese Guru Bead
- Can be worn as a necklace
- Used to set your intentions to connect with your third eye and draw in wisdom.
Mala beads are a set of beads that have traditionally been used in prayer and meditation. Much like worry beads they can be used to set intention and focus. So you do not need to be religious or have any spiritual practice to own Mala Beads. We believe you can also wear them as a reminder of your intentions and goals for a calmer mind, body, and spirit.
A POWERFUL set to encourage enlightenment
- 108 Lapis Lazuli Nepalese Mala Beads x1
- Limited Edition and not available in stores!
- Length: Approx 100cm
- Number of Beads: 108
- Material: Natural Lapis Lazuli Stone
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Free Worldwide Shipping
p.s. Each set is handmade, crafted and carved so please allow some slight variation in the patterns, markings, and colors.