Get this beautifully Handmade Tibetan Buddhist Mala Bead Bracelet, each one blessed with every bead.
Set your intentions and goals!
Mala beads are a set of beads that have traditionally been used in prayer and meditation. Much like worry beads they can be used to set intention and focus. So you do not need to be religious or have any spiritual practice to own Mala Beads. We believe you can wear them as a reminder of your intentions and goals for a calmer mind, body, and spirit.
These beautiful beads can be used for prayer, as decoration and as a bracelet. They are made with 20 beads and decorations, these beads can be used as a reminder of your intentions to live a mindful life.
During Japa Meditation the beads are passed through the hand to keep count of recited Mantras, they are also used on the yoga mat, as bracelets!
A POWERFUL set to encourage enlightenment
- Tibetan Buddhist Mala Bead Bracelet
- Limited Edition and not available in stores!
- Length: Approx 15 – 16 cm or 17 – 18cm
- Bead Size: Approx 6mm or 8mm
- Number of Beads: 20 main beads + decorations
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Free Worldwide Shipping