These stunning Necklace are handmade by Artisans in Nepal.
For the Nepalese, Jewelry is very important and full of meaning and symbols. It is used as a tool to connect with positive energies and protect against external evils.
Nepal is a beautiful country immersed in spirituality, magic, and superstition. Nepalese jewelry is important and often worn in great quantities; piled up as a demonstration of abundance and protection from evil forces.
As the right side of the body represents projection we suggest that jewelry should be worn on the left side; the side for receiving positive energies into the soul.
- Item Type: Beaded Necklace
- Item Condition: Brand New
- Material: Rope, Wood, Beads, Coconut Shell
- Length: Approx 80cm
Support these Buddhist Artisans and their communities – begin your Journey today!
- Limited Quantity. We sell out often.
- Unisex for both men and women
- Get one for yourself or your friends/family.
- Click “Add to Cart” now to grab yours.
- Guaranteed Safe Checkout through All Major CC or Paypal