Get these beautiful Howlite Mala Beads today!
Set your intentions and goals!
This beautifully handcrafted Howlite makes a strong and powerful set of Mala Beads.
Mala beads are a set of beads that have traditionally been used in prayer and meditation. Much like worry beads they can be used to set intention and focus. So you do not need to be religious or have any spiritual practice to own Mala Beads. We believe you can wear them as a reminder of your intentions and goals for a calmer mind, body, and spirit.
These beautiful beads can be used for prayer, as decoration, as a bracelet, and as a necklace! They are made up of 108 beads that represent the 108 kinds of trouble. In traditional Buddhist thought, it is said that we have 108 afflictions. These are 6 senses (sight, sound, touch, taste, and consciousness) multiplied by 3 reactions (positive, negative or indifferent). These 108 beads can be used as a reminder of your intentions to live a mindful life.
Howlite is a powerful stone used for awareness, wisdom and enlightenment. This beautiful stone is often used in meditation to connect to higher realms.
In Tibetan Buddhist Charms and symbolism are used to create positive thought patterns and connections. Across time, through daily association, these charms can become a cause of awakening and ever-lasting happiness. There are 3 different options available and each has its own special meaning:
- Buddha Charm: A full bodied Buddha is used as a reminder of your path and spiritual practice.
- Lotus Flower: Growing through the mud and into the light this flower is a reminder of the positivity and beauty that can come from the darkest of times.
- Aum: The most important song in the universe and the holiest of words. When chanting "Om" one should try to become one with Buddha.
A POWERFUL set to encourage enlightenment
Handmade Howlite Mala Beads with Lucky Knot
- Limited Edition and not available in stores!
Bead Size: Approx 6mm or 8mm
Number of Beads: 108
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Free Worldwide Shipping