Get these beautiful Handmade Amethyst Rudraksha Mala Beads today!
Set your intentions and goals!
These traditional Buddhist Mala Beads are:
- The perfect tool for Japa meditation, spiritual practices, and yoga.
- Made with 108 Rudraksha seed beads, a traditional material used to make Hindu prayer beads.
- Decorated with Amethyst beads to draw in strong psychic energies, heighten your intuition and heal.
- This mala has a purple tassel to symbolize knowledge, intuition, psychic abilities and connects with Ajna (the third eye chakra).
- Can be worn as a necklace
- Used to set your intentions for a calmer mind, positive energies, and enhancing your spiritual practice.
Mala beads are a set of beads that have traditionally been used in prayer and meditation. Much like worry beads they can be used to set intention and focus. So you do not need to be religious or have any spiritual practice to own Mala Beads. We believe you can also wear them as a reminder of your intentions and goals for a calmer mind, body, and spirit.
Rudraksha is a seed that is traditionally used to create prayer beads in Hinduism. They have a beautiful finish and make powerful grounding mala beads. The stunning tassel adds a delicate peaceful decoration to your mala beads. The tassel adds an extra sensory aspect and represents enlightenment.
A POWERFUL set to encourage enlightenment
- Handmade Rudraksha Amethyst Mala Beads
- Limited Edition and not available in stores!
- Bead Size: Approx 8mm
- Number of Beads: 108
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Free Worldwide Shipping