Get these premium handmade 108 Nepalese Black Onyx Mala Beads Today!
The perfect tool for Japa Meditation, Spiritual Practices, and Yoga.
Set your intentions and goals!
These traditional Buddhist Mala Beads are:
- The perfect tool for Japa meditation, spiritual practices, and yoga.
- Made with 108 traditional Black Onyx, Picture Jasper and Turquoise beads for protection and introspection.
- Decorated with a powerful Nepalese charm and tassel.
- Can be worn as a necklace
- Used to set your intentions for a calmer mind and drawing in positive energies and searching within.
Mala beads are a set of beads that have traditionally been used in prayer and meditation. Much like worry beads they can be used to set intention and focus. So you do not need to be religious or have any spiritual practice to own Mala Beads. We believe you can also wear them as a reminder of your intentions and goals for a calmer mind, body, and spirit.
A POWERFUL set to encourage enlightenment
- Handmade 108 Nepalese Black Onyx Mala Beads x1
- Limited Edition and not available in stores!
- Length: Approx 110cm
- Number of Beads: 108
- Material: Black Onyx, Picture Jasper, and Turquoise Stones.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Free Worldwide Shipping
p.s Each set is handmade, crafted and carved so please allow some slight variation in the patterns, markings and colors.