Inspiration - Coordination - Innovation
Fluorite is known as the multi-colored Genius stone and represents the highest state of mental achievement. Drawing in Prana this stone increases clarity, self-love and spiritual awareness.
- Location: Mined in India, Brazil, China and Russia
- System: Trigonal, microcrystalline
- Rarity: Common variety of massive Quartz
- Lustre: Vitreous
- Hardness: 7
- Identification: They can be identified by the metallic sparkly flecks
- Encourages a sense of self worth.
- Supports healthy bone tissue and physical structure of organs.
- Fluorite is believed to reduce all of your tension and anxiety.
Fluorite is a protective stone and helps with mental clarity during spiritual practice. Fluorite was the first mineral to show Fluorescent under certain lighting and this is where it gets it name from.
Properties and Uses
- Encourages innovation and invention.
- Helps to master physical skills.
- Helps planning and coordinating.
- Gets rid of electromagnetic fog.
- Helps to bring structure into your life.
- Increases confidence.
- Supports a break away from rigid patterns of behavior and thinking.
Fluorite is identified by its stepped cubes that look like minature cities. Each type and color has different uses:
Multicolored: A combination of energies that promote flexibility and free thinking.
Magenta: Stone of the heart and inner truth
Yellow: Increases learning, creativity and intentions
Blue: Balance emotions and connect to the Throat Chakra
Purple: Strengthens psychic and spiritual awareness
Pink: Stone of positivity and love
Green: Healing stone that promotes self love
Black: Used to clear negative energy
Clear: Purification and psychic clarity
- Place a larger Fluorite crystal in your workspace to help with orderliness
- Try carrying Fluorite somewhere on your upper body to improve coordination
- Place Fluorite beside your bed to find new ideas whilst you sleep
- Use Fluorite pyramids during meditation to help mental clarity