Adho Mukha Svanasana A popular pose that is highly recognised by those who do not do yoga. It is an all over rejuvenating stretch that is a common rest pose between more difficult poses.
- Calms the mind, relieves stress & energizes the body.
- Can be therapeutic for high blood pressure, asthma and flat feet.
- Improves mobility of the digestive systems.
- Relieves back pain and fatigue.
- Calms nervous systems.
- Relieves menstrual discomfort.
- Stretches the shoulders, hamstrings, calves, arches, and hands.
- Elongates and releases tension from your spine.
- Strengthens your arms shoulders and back.