Cleansing - Amplifying - Connecting
This well-known stone is also known as The Master Healer. It is an ancient stone that has been used for many years. It’s powers are endless and different uses are being discovered all of the time. It is the first substance that was described as a crystal.
- Location: Mined all over the world
- System: Trigonal (also Hexagonal)
- Rarity: Very Common
- Lustre: Vitreous to mother-of-pearl
- Hardness: 7
- Identification: Identified by the distorted hexagonal cross-section long prisms and six faced terminations
- It is used to amplify and strengthen the aura.
- Cleanses and shift stagnant energy.
- Releases blocked emotions.
- Stimulates the immune system and balances the body.
The Ancient Greeks called clear Quartz ‘Crystalos’, meaning permanent ice because they thought it was ice that had frozen so solidly that it wouldn’t melt.
Properties and Uses
Clear Quartz connects with the Crown Chakra and draws in universal energy. It is believed that using Clear Quartz allows us to connect with higher beings and dive into out inner selves.
- Amplifies the energies of other crystals
- Cleanses and clears the energy out of other crystals
- Helps to reveal the truth
- Is used for divination and scrying
- Increases clarity, thought, sharpness and perception
- Brings spiritual peace
- It absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energies
- Draws off negative energies
Clear Quartz can be used in meditation for contemplation, motivation and to overcome personal barriers. Lay out nine small clusters of Clear Quartz, one above the head and the others around the body. Use this layout to meditate
with ones thoughts.
Danburite – Apophylite