Balasana A resting pose that requires you to focus on your breathing patterns, surrender to gravity and a state of non doing.
- Stretches the hips, thighs, and ankles.
- Helps to massage and flex the internal organs.
- It releases tensions in the back, neck, and shoulders.
- It will help you breath fully into the back of your torso.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Can help with lower back pain.
- It promotes blood circulation.
- Helps to stretch and lengthen the spine.
- Can help daytime dizziness and fatigue.