Mahatma Gandhi was a true inspiration and he touched the lives of many and still does today. He is known as one of the most important figures of the 20th century and his teachings are still being used today.
Gandhi was an Indian activist, raised Hindu and trained in Law. His birthday is on October 2nd, it is celebrate as a national holiday in India known as Gandhi Jayanti, it is celebrated worldwide as the International Day of Nonviolence.
Mahatma Gandhi is an inspiration to millions, he led a life that was consistent with his messages and philosophy. The powerful teaching left here by Mahatma Gandhi can help us to live a more meaningful life. Here are just some of the wonderful quotes:
1. We will become who we are meant to become. - Mahatma Gandhi
2. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Gandhi
3. The future depends on what you do today. - Mahatma Gandhi
4. Whatever you believe about yourself on the inside is what you will manifest on the outside. - Mahatma Gandhi
5. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. - Mahatma Gandhi
6. It is health that is the real wealth and not pieces of gold or silver. - Mahatma Gandhi
7. Any eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
8. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. - Mahatma Gandhi
9. An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching. - Mahatma Gandhi
10. The weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. - Mahatma Gandhi
11. It has always been a mystery to me how men can feel themselves honoured by the humiliation of their fellow beings. - Mahatma Gandhi
12. You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind. - Mahatma Gandhi
13. Be the change that you want to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi
14. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi
15. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mahatma Gandhi
Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Share inspiration and help one another :)